Everyone can get an SBI Study Abroad Loan.Don’t worry about money if you have to study somewhere else. Because you are the only one who can get an SBI Study Abroad Loan. Yes, you can also get a loan to study abroad. You can get a loan of up to Rs. 7.50 lakh to study abroad. You can get a loan to study in another country for a graduate or postgraduate degree, diploma, certificate, or doctorate. You can also get loans for all classes at the college level.
You can get a loan to study in the United States, Canada, Australia, Singapore, Japan, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Spain, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the Czech Republic.
Loans Details of SBI Study Abroad Loan
|Minimum Loan||Rs 7.50 Lakh|
|Maximum Loan||Rs 1.50 Crores|
- Accrued interest during the moratorium to be added to the principal and repayment in EMI fixed.
- Repayment will commence 6 months after completion of course
- Repayment upto maximum of 15 years
- Graduate Degree
- Post-Graduate Degree
- Fee payable to college/school/hostel.
- Examination/Library/Laboratory fee.
- Travel expenses/passage money for studies abroad.
It is possible to borrow money to pay for books, supplies, instruments, uniforms, computers, and anything else needed to finish the course, such as study tours, project work, theses, and so on. However, the total amount borrowed should not be more than 20% of the total tuition fees needed to finish the course.
Caution deposit, building fund, or refunded deposit backed by bills or receipts from the institution It is suggested that the loan amount not be more than 10% of the total course school fees.
- Grades for 10th, 12th, and graduation (if relevant), as well as the results of the entrance exam
- Proof that you have been accepted into the course (offer letter, admission letter, or ID card, if possible)
- List of costs for the course
- Copies of letters that offer scholarships, free rides, etc.
- Gap certificate, if needed (auto-declaration from student for time off from school)
- Photographs the size of a passport of each student, parent, co-borrower, and guarantor
- Statement of assets and debts of co-applicant or guarantor (needed for loans over Rs 7.50 lacs)
- Note from the parent, guardian, or guarantor’s bank account for the past six months
- Copy of the Sale Deed and any other property title papers for real estate that is being used as collateral. Permanent Account Number (PAN) of the student, parent, co-borrower, or guarantor; photocopy of the liquid security offered as collateral;
- AADHAAR is required if you are qualified for one of the government’s interest subsidy programs.
- A passport is needed to study abroad.
- Sending in the OVD (see table below)
How to repay the loan?
You have to repay money at time.The loan amount must be repaid within a maximum of 15 year.
How to Apply?
- You have to apply Online
- Then you have to submit your document.
- Link is given below
- Open It
- Fill all Your personal details
- Enter loan details
- Enter Account Number
- Upload Document
- Submit it
The student has to complete the course within the stipulated time limit. If the applications returned to the student for completion are not completed and sent within the deadline, the application will be rejected.
We give all information in this post is correct but if any error will their, then we will not be responsible for it .Please visit official website and Read notification carefully. Link is given above .Check it.
|Apply Online||Click Here|