Here are the details for the SBI Scholarship.If so, SBI Scholarship Scheme 2023 is appropriate for you as a student. The good news is that SBI Foundation, an arm of SBI, the biggest bank in the nation, assists underprivileged and economically challenged youngsters in advancing in life and securing a brighter future through the SBI Scholarship 2023. Numerous students will receive the grant. Please read this message through to the end and forward it to all Gujarati students if you would like to learn more about how to apply for this award.
In Gujarat, there are numerous public and private educational institutions where thousands of students attend, although not all of them are well-off.
Additionally, it came with it a very good scholarship for sixth- through twelveth-graders. We hope that the SBI Scholarship Scheme 2023 will award you a scholarship as well.
SBI Scholarship Scheme 2023
|Scholarship||Up to Rs. 10,000/-|
|Who can get Scholarship||6th class to 12th class|
Who get Benefits
- 6th class students
- 7th class students
- 8th class students
- 9th class students
- 10th class students
- 11th class students
- 12th class students
Rules to get benefit
- minimum of 75% marks in the previous year examination
- Students from PAN India can apply
- Boys and girls
- 6th class to 12th class
What You get
- Rs 10,000/- Per Year
|Apply Starting Date||Oct 2023|
|Apply Last Date||30/11/2023|
- Mark Sheet of the previous year exam
- Aadhaar card
- Admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Bank account details
- Income proof
The annual income of the applicant’s parents
- The annual income of the applicant’s parents should not exceed 03 lakhs.
Selection Process for Scholarship
- Academic Merit
- Financial background
- Initial shortlisting of the candidates based on their eligibility criteria
- Document verification
- Personal interview of the shortlisted candidates post document verification
How can Apply?
- You can Apply Online for SBI Scholarship Scheme 2023.
- Read all the info carefully
- Open Apply form link
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Register First sign in with your email/cell number/Gmail account
- Add mobile number
- upload files of documents
- submit form
|Apply Form||Click Here|