PMJAY Card Download | Ayushman Bharat Yojana | PMJAY Hospital List : The Ayushman Bharat Yojana is one of the best health care systems in the world. The Indian Ministry of Health and Family Welfare started the National Health Protection Mission. The National Health Agency will run the program at the national level and the State Health Agency will run it at the state level. It is now the world’s biggest health plan, taking care of the health needs of about 50 million poor people in the country.
PMJAY Card Download
Features and benefits of the scheme :
- The family of the winner can always get a front of up to Rs.5 lakh.
- This plan can be used to get basic, extra, and advanced social insurance services.
- You can use the plan’s benefits at any government-run emergency center or private medical clinic that the government has contracted with.
- The people who could get the money were mostly poor, families from the countryside were turned down, and families of urban workers were given special treatment based on information from the Socio-Economic Caste Census (SECC) 2011.
- The bundle model will be used to make payments. The legislature will be in charge of defining the package in terms of all prices, specific services, and systems.
- For the Central Government and the state governments to work together well, an Ayushman Bharat National Health Protection Mission Council will be set up.
- The committee’s problems are taken care of by the Union Minister for Health and Family Welfare.
- About 40% of the people in the country who are poor and can’t help themselves are covered by the plan.
- All of the recipient’s out-of-pocket costs during his stay in the hospital will also be covered.
- Moving around before and after treatment will not cost the patient anything.
- The insurance covers hospitalization office without cash.
- The plan covers the price of child care and treatment.
- Even though there are a few exceptions, the security plan covers most past health problems.
- Follow-up medical exams are also made sure of to make sure that the patients have fully recovered.
The 71st round of the National Sample Survey Organization found that 82% of urban families do not have access to health insurance or assurance. Also, 18% of Indians who live in cities have borrowed money in some way to pay for their medical bills. Through grants of up to Rs. 5 lakh per family per year, the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana helps these families get medical care. According to the Socio-Economic Caste Census 2011, PMJAY will help the families of urban workers in the following job categories. The PM Jan Arogya Yojana will also help any family that signs up for the Rashtriya Swasthaya Bima Yojana.
In The Urban Areas, Those Who can Avail of the Government-Sponsored Scheme consist mainly of
- Washerman /chowkidars
- Cloth pickers
- Mechanics, circuit testers, fix laborers
- Local assistance
- Sanitation laborers, nursery workers, sweepers
- Locally situated craftsman’s or handiwork laborers, tailors
- Shoemakers, sellers and others offering types of assistance by chipping away at avenues or asphalts
- Handymen, artisans, development laborers, doormen, welders, painters and security monitors
- Transport laborers like drivers, conductors, partners, truck or rickshaw pullers
- Colleagues, peons in little foundations, conveyance young men, businesspeople and servers
According to the 71st round of the National Sample Survey Organization, 85.9% of rural families do not have any kind of health insurance or assurance. Also, 24% of rural people who go to health care facilities do so by borrowing money. By giving up to Rs. 5 lakh a year to each family, PMJAY wants to help this sector stay out of debt traps and use services. According to the Socio-Economic Caste Census 2011, the plan will help families who are struggling financially. In this case too, the PM Jan Arogya Yojana will cover families that have signed up for the Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY).
In the rural areas, the PMJAY health cover is available to
- Those living in planned rank and booked clan family units
- Families with no male part matured 16 to 59 years
- Poor people and those getting by on charity
- Families without any people matured somewhere in the range of 16 and 59 years
- Families having at any rate one genuinely tested part and no healthy grown-up part
- Landless families who bring home the bacon by functioning as easygoing unskilled workers
- Crude innate networks
- Legitimately discharged reinforced workers
- Families living in one-room temporary houses with no appropriate dividers or rooftop
- Manual scrounger families
People Not entitled for the Health Cover under Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana
- The individuals who claim a two, three or four-wheeler or a mechanized angling pontoon
- The individuals who claim motorized cultivating gear
- The individuals who have Kisan cards with a credit breaking point of Rs.50000
- Those utilized by the legislature
- The individuals who work in government-oversaw non-horticultural undertakings
- Those acquiring a month to month salary above Rs.10000
- Those owning fridges and landlines
- Those with tolerable, decidedly constructed houses
- Those owning 5 sections of land or a greater amount of rural land
Where can I get treatment for diseases ?
There will be 1350 different kinds of surgeries, tests, and operations in India. Everyone in the country who is poor will get free help for big illnesses, major surgeries, and hospital stays. The surgery included bypass surgery, cataract surgery, corneal grafting, arthroplasty, surgery on the chest, surgery on the urinary tract, cesarean birth, dialysis, surgery on the spine, surgery on a brain tumor, and other surgeries related to cancer.