An advertisement for the following posts has been put out by the Indian Postal Department. Those who are qualified should look at the formal ad and apply for this job. These are the other details about the India Post PA, SA, Postman, Mail Guard, and MTS Recruitment. They include the age limit, the educational requirements, the selection method, the application fee, and how to apply.
India Post Sports Quota Recruitment 2023
|Recruitment Organization||Department of Posts (DOP), Government of India|
|Post Name||PA, SA, Mail Guard, Postman, MTS|
|Advt No.||India Post Sports Quota Recruitment 2023|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Varios Post Wise|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||9 December 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||India Post Sports Quota Bharti 2023|
- Postal Assistant
- Sorting Assistant
- Mail Guard
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant
- Bachelor’s Degree, From a recognized University.
- Knowledge of working on Computer.
Postman / Mail Guard
- Pass the 12th Standard From a Board That Is Known.
- Not less than 10th graders should have taken and passed the local language of the mail circle or division in question. The language spoken in a postal circle or section must be listed in Annexure 2.
- Being able to use a computer.
- Valid license to drive a two-wheeler or a small car (only for the Postman job). People with Benchmark Disability are not required to have a license.
- 10th standard pass from a recognized board.
A candidate will be seen as a meritorious athlete for the purposes of hiring under this notice, which is based on the official PDF letter.
- For MTS : 18 – 25 years
- For Other Posts: 18 – 27 years.
- For Age Relaxation Read Official Advertisement.
Scale of Pay
- Postal Assistant: Level 4 (Rs.25,500 – Rs.81,100)
- Sorting Assistant: Level 4 (Rs.25,500 – Rs.81,100)
- Postman: Level 3 (Rs.21,700 – Rs,69,100)
- Mail Guard: Level 3 (Rs.21,700 – Rs.69,100)
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): Level 1 (Rs.18,000 – Rs.56,900)
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: All Candidate – Rs. 100/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: Female, SC, ST Candidates, PwD – No Fees
Important Note: Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation, Job Profile Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply India Post Recruitment 2023?
The Eligible and interested Applicants / Candidates shall be required to “Apply Online” only in the format available on the official Website.
- Online Application Start From : 10.11.23
- Online Last Date: 09.12.2023
Job Advertisement : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here