Gujarat Solar Fencing Yojana : To quadruple farmers’ income, the country’s prime minister has adopted a number of farmer-oriented Yojana. The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Sanmaan Yojana has been put into effect to give farmers direct cash support. State governments also announce many Yojanas, much like the federal government does. The state’s ikhedut site is where farmers may access the animal husbandry, horticulture, and fisheries Yojanas.
Gujarat Solar Fencing Yojana
The Gujarati government and Department of Agriculture run numerous crop protection benefit programs. Tar Fencing Yojana 2022 has been put into place by the Agriculture Department around farmers’ fields. Furthermore, the Solar Fencing Assistance Yojana is now accessible online via the e-Khedut gateway. Who is this Yojana going to help? We will learn about the application process and the amount of the subsidy.
|Scheme Name||Gujarat Fencing Yojana|
|Year||2023 – 24|
|Last Date of Application||08/11/2023|
Amount Of Assistance
Assistance would be provided up to 50% of the entire cost to the home farmer for the purchase of a solar power unit or kit, or Rs. 15, 000/-whichever is less.
Purpose Of Gujarat Solar Fencing Scheme
To increase farmer crop production, provide these subsidies for crop protection to contain costs.
Gujarat Solar Fencing Yojana Document List
- Copy of applicant farmer’s land 7-12
- Certificate if belonging to S.C caste
- Certificate if belonging to S.T caste
- Copy of Ration Card of Beneficiary
- Aadhar card copy of farmer beneficiary
- Certificate of Disability (if any) for disabled applicant
- Details of soul registration if any
- Details if the farmer is a member of a co-operative society
- If the milk producer is a member of the society
- Mobile number
- Bank account passbook
- Consent form of other shareholder in case the farmer’s land is jointly owned
Solar Fencing Yojana Gujarat Eligibility Criteria
- Should be a citizen of the state.
- Farmers of the state will get the benefit of this Yojana.
- Farmers who have availed the benefit for constructing barbed wire fence will not be eligible for this Yojana.
- Farmers will be able to purchase the prescribed quality kits from the open market on their own.
- The target is fixed by the agriculture department. So the online application will be accepted on a first come, first served basis within its limits.
- Assistance for this assistance kit will be available once in 10 (ten) years.
- The beneficiary farmer should own land.
- Applicant should be small, marginal or large farmer type.
- Farmers have to apply online from khedut portal
- A farmer should have his own land record or a copy of 7/12 of the land.
- Farmers in hilly and forest areas should have Tribal Land Forest Rights Certificate
Gujarat Solar Fencing Yojana Apply Online
- Opening the official website https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/
- After opening the Khedoot Yojana website, click on “Yojana”.
- In which, after clicking on the plan, the “Khetiwadi Plan” on rank-1 should be opened.
- It will show total 51 Yojana for the year-2023-24 after opening “Khetiwadi Yojana”. (As on 11/09/2022)
- In which you have to click on “Solar Power Unit/Kit” on sequence number-03.
- In which, after reading all the information about Solar Fencing Assistance Yojana, click on “Apply” and open the website.
- Are you now a registered applicant farmer? In which if the registration has been done earlier then “Yes” and if not “No” then further processing has to be done.
- If registered by the applicant, Captcha Image has to be submitted after entering Aadhaar card and mobile number.
- If the beneficiary has not registered on Ikhedut Portal then fill the online form by selecting ‘No’.
Read Circular : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here