Gujarat Government Has Started Farmer-Oriented Schemes. Among these, today we’ll discuss the Gujarat government’s I Khedut Mobile Sahay Yojana. The Gujarat Department of Agriculture, Farmers Welfare, and Cooperation has introduced the Gujarat Mobile Sahay Yojana. Farmers who wish to participate in the Gujarat Smartphone Support Scheme must register online via the Ikhedoot Port (Smartphone Scheme 2023) official website, which we are well aware of.
Gujarat Farmer Free Smartphone Scheme 2023
Name Of The Scheme
- Farmer Free Smart Phone Scheme
Mode Of Application
Starting Date Of Form Filling
Documents Required In Khedut Mobile Sahay Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter Id Card
- Income Certificate
- Permanent Resident Of Gujarat Certificate
- Domicile Of Gujarat State Certificate
- Land Holding Details
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photograph
- Computer Authorized Signature
Khedut Smartphone Scheme Eligibility
- If a person meets all of the requirements for the Gujarat Farmer Accident Insurance Scheme, they can apply to participate in the program there.
- One who wants to apply for the Khedut Smartphone Sahay Yojana must reside in Gujarat.
- A Gujarati farmer ought to own property there.
- The subsidy is only available once if the farmer has more accounts than the homeowner.
- Ikhedut 8-a Farmers Are Only Entitled To The Benefits Of One Of The Joint Accounts As Mentioned Therein If They Have Joint Accounts.
- The mobile plan is only available with the purchase of a mobile device; it does not cover earbuds, chargers, batteries, and other accessories.
Features And Benefits Of Smartphone Sahay Yojana
- The Gujarat Farmer Free Smartphone Program has been introduced by the Gujarati government.
- A financial assistance of at least Rs. 1,500 and up to Rs. 6,000, or 40% of the total cost of the smartphone, will be provided to the farmer under this program.
- For this program, the Gujarati government has allocated Rs. 15 crores in funding.
- This Program Would Benefit Nearly 25,000 Farmers.
- The Farmer Can Only Purchase A Smartphone For Rs. 15,000 Under This Program.
- The farmers will learn new techniques using their smartphones by connecting to other farmers and using websites like YouTube and Google to learn new techniques.
- The Farmers Will Increase The Agricultural Income By Using Digital Services.
- The farmers will learn about the various government programs launched for their welfare using their smartphones.
Procedure To Apply For Gujarat Farmer Free Smartphone Scheme
- First, visit the Ikhedut Portal’s official website at https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in
- The website’s home page will appear; click the link for the free smartphone program for Gujarat farmers.
- When a new page appears on the screen, choose the district and the beneficiary’s name before filling out the application with all the necessary information.
- Then, upload all necessary documents.
- Lastly, press the submit button. Fill Out The Application Form
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference when it has been submitted successfully.