Read Along App, Learning to Read App, Read Along By Google Apk: The biggest concern when your child enters primary school is teaching them to read. If the child goes to Kachur to read from the beginning, then there will be difficulty in further studies. For this, Google has created a special app to teach primary school students to read aloud. Which is known as Google Read Along App . Why download this app? Find out how to use it.
Google Read Along App
|application. name of||Google Read Along App|
|A creating organization|
|Use||Teaching students to read|
|languages||More than 10|
Why Download Read Along App?
Teaching Reading App This app is very easy to download. For this follow the below steps.
- First of all open Google Play Store in your phone.
- Search Google Read Along in it .
- Download the first application uploaded by Google LLC .
- After downloading install this app .
Why use Read Along App?
This app is very easy to use. Students can easily use it. After downloading the app, first fill your required details and select the standard and the language you want to learn then the app will start.
Features of Read Along App
This app has following features.
- This app is a free and fun speech-based reading tutor app created by Google for children ages 5 and up.
- This app helps kids improve their reading skills in English and many other languages (Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Spanish and Portuguese).
- Kids earn stars and badges with “Diyas” in this app. This will increase interest in reading their app.
- This app. Ma Diya listens to the child while reading and when the child reads well, she gives the child feedback like good, very good which is fun and helps them when they get stuck in reading.
Read Along App Features
- This app works offline: Once this app is downloaded, it can be used offline as well. So it doesn’t use any data.
- Safe: Since this app is made for kids, there are no ads on this app, it is very safe because it is an app made by Google.
- Free: The special thing about this app is that there is no charge to use it. It is completely free.
- The app has a huge library of books in different reading levels from First Books, Story Kids and Chhota Bhim, with new books added regularly.
- Games: In-app educational games make the learning experience fun.
- In-app reading assistant: Diya, the in-app reading assistant helps children read and provides appropriate feedback when they read correctly and helps where children get stuck.
Languages are Available
With Read Along , children can read a variety of fun and engaging stories in different languages including:
This app is created by Google and this app is for kids to practice reading. Very good results have been achieved. Studying reading is like a game, children will learn new things while having fun.