Are you looking for a rewarding job in the electronics and information technology industries? Look nowhere else! In this post, we’ll examine the ECIL Recruitment 2023, a fantastic chance that could open the door to a fruitful career for you. Join us as we examine the numerous facets of this hiring initiative, including the eligibility requirements, the application procedure, and why ECIL is a top employer.
ECIL Recruitment 2023 – Overview
|Electronics Corporation Of India Limited
|Means of Application
|Date of Notification
|21 September 2023
|Apply Start Date
|25 September 2023
|Last Date Apply
|10 October 2023
|Official Website Link
- As mentioned in the notification, Electronics Corporation of India has invited applications for various Apprentice posts.
- There are 484 open positions in the Electronics Corporation of India. The information regarding the opening according to the post is available in the advertisement.
- The candidate would be chosen for this Electronics Corporation of India vacancy based solely on merit and not through an examination.
The minimum and maximum age requirements to apply for this ECIL position are 18 and 25 respectively. Women and candidates from the designated categories are exempt from this age restriction.
- The candidate would be paid a monthly wage of Rs 7,700 on some posts and Rs 8050 on some posts in accordance with the Apprentice Act because this is an apprenticeship recruitment for a government enterprise.
How To Apply?
- Download the advertising first using the link below, and then determine whether you are qualified to apply.
- It is necessary to apply offline.
- Electronics Corporation of India Limited, Corporate Learning and Development Centre (CLDC), Nalanda Complex, TIFR Road, ECIL, Hyderabad – 500 062 is the address to send applications to.
For Job Advertisement : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here