AI Airport Services Limited has published an Advertisement for the Various Posts (Air India Gujarat Recruitment 2023) : It is recommended that eligible candidates apply for these various posts by referring to the official advertisement. Additional information about the Air India Various Posts Recruitment, including the age restriction, educational requirements, application fee, and how to apply, is provided below.
AAI Recruitment 2023
|Post||Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)|
Three years of full-time, regular science bachelor’s degree (B.Sc.) with physics and maths. OR
a regular full-time bachelor’s degree in engineering, with any concentration. (Physics and mathematics ought to be included in the curriculum in any one semester).
The candidate must at least be proficient in written and spoken English at the 10+2 level (i.e., have passed English as one of their subjects in the 10th or 12th grade).
- Maximum age 27 years as on 30.11.2023.
- Candidates who are SC/ST or OBC (non-creamy layer) may be eligible for a 5-year or 3-year relaxation of the upper age restriction. According to the Government of India’s criteria, candidates who belong to the “Non-Creamy Layer” are eligible for the vacancies reserved for the OBC category.
PAY SCALE (IDA):
- Junior Executive [Group-B: E-1 level] : Rs.40000 – 3% – 140000
- Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 35% of Basic Pay, HRA, and other perks like CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical perks, etc. are eligible in addition to Basic Pay in accordance with AAI Rules.
- For the Junior Executive position, the annual CTC will be almost Rs. 13 lakhs.
Applicants must pay an application fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) (including of GST) ONLY ONLINE. Any other method of submitting the fee will not be accepted. Nonetheless, candidates who identify as SC, ST, PWD, or who have successfully completed a year of apprenticeship training at AAI, as well as female candidates, are not required to pay the application fee.
Important Notice: Please Read the Official Advertisement for Desired Experience, Age Reduction, Job Description, and Other Terms & Conditions Before Applying.
How To Apply AAI Recruitment 2023?
Applicants must submit their online applications via the “CAREERS” tab on www.aai.aero. Under no circumstances will applications be accepted by any other means or mode.
What Is The Last Date For Applying AAI Recruitment 2023?
|Application Start From||01.11.2023|
|Application Last Date||30.11.2023|
Official Notification : Download Here
Apply Online : Apply Here